Wednesday, March 17, 2010

24 weeks


I just started this blog and I'm already behind! Here is a photo of me last week at 24 weeks. Jeremy and I are trying to document my belly at least every 4 weeks... but I have to say it gets more and more difficult to get in front of the camera as Mason grows. I can't wait to be taking pictures of my little boy, rather than my expanding belly.

We've had a busy week. Mason received MORE gifts this week!! Our family in Florida has certainly spoiled him even more. Jeremy and I arrived home to find 2 HUGE boxes from Babies R Us... a stroller/carseat pack AND a baby swing. The next day, we came home to another HUGE box which was our Pack n' Play! Thanks Dad and Angela!!!

In other news, Jeremy started his new job last week. Things are going well for him and he actually looks forward to going to work each day! I am so proud of him and excited for his new venture!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you are finally a blogger! Can't wait to stay updated on your life and your upcoming little Mason!

    ReplyDelete